This web site is owned and operated by Casey Family Programs (“Casey”) and contains material which is derived in whole or in part from Casey and other sources. This web site and its contents are protected by international copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute in any way any material from this web site, including code and software for any commercial purposes. You may only download material from this web site for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
License to Casey
When you post a message, upload a file, or otherwise provide us with material for display on the web site, you are granting Casey a royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to:
- use, copy, sublicense, adapt, transmit, publicly perform or display any such communication; and
- sublicense to third parties the unrestricted right to exercise any of the foregoing rights granted with respect to the communication.
The foregoing grants shall include the right to exploit any proprietary rights in such communication, including but not limited to rights under copyright, trademark, service mark or patent laws under any relevant jurisdiction.
Unless otherwise indicated, Casey may collect personal information from users of its web site in order to register users to the web site. Casey uses such collected personal information only for internal use and to provide better services to its web site visitors and its affiliated foster children, youth, and families.
Casey Family Programs may provide links to other web sites merely for your convenience. Casey does not control these linked web sites and makes no representation regarding the quality, nature or reliability of any other web sites. The inclusion of any link does not imply Casey’s endorsement of such linked web site. Anyone linking to a Casey web site must comply with Casey Web Site Linking Requirements (see next section) and all applicable laws.
THE MATERIALS IN THIS WEB SITE AND THE THIRD-PARTY WEB SITES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, CASEY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
CASEY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS WEB SITE OR ANY OF ITS FUNCTIONS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS WEB SITE, INCLUDING BULLETIN BOARDS, OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE IT AVAILABLE, ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. CASEY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THIS WEB SITE OR IN THIRD-PARTY WEB SITES IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. YOU (AND NOT CASEY) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY MAINTENANCE, REPAIR OR CORRECTION.
Web Site Linking Requirements
Unless we have a written agreement with you, you may not present the link to our web site in any way that suggests Casey has any relationship or affiliation with your web site, or endorses, sponsors or recommends the information, products or services on your web site. Link only to the home page of Casey’s web site, unless you have Casey’s prior, written permission to link to another page. Also, you may not without Casey’s prior, written permission: (a) incorporate any content from our web site into your web site (e.g., by in-lining or framing); (b) use any Casey names or taglines or other information identifying Casey web sites in any “metatag” or other information used by search engines or other information location tools to identify and select web sites. Casey will not tolerate links from any obscene, scandalous, profane, defamatory, unlawful web site, or any web site that may adversely affect Casey’s name, reputation, and/or goodwill. Casey reserves the right to cancel permission to link at any time and for any reason.
Services offered on Casey’s web sites may include bulletin boards, forums and chat rooms (“Interactive Areas”) which allow feedback to Casey and real-time interaction between users. Casey does not control the messages, information or files delivered to its unmoderated Interactive Areas. It is a condition of your use of the Interactive Areas and this web site that you do not:
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Interactive Areas.
- Pose or transmit any information you know to be false or misleading.
- Post or transmit any information that, in Casey’s opinion, is inappropriate for children.
- Collect or store personal data about other users of the Interactive Areas.
- Impersonate another person, whether a third party or a Casey representative or moderator; or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law.
- Post or transmit any information, software or other material that violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material which is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or which is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or right holder.
- Post or transmit any information, software or other material that contains a virus or other harmful component.
- Post, transmit or in any way exploit any information, software or other material for commercial purposes, or which contains chain letters, junk mail, pyramid schemes or other forms of advertising.
You understand that Casey has no obligation to monitor the Interactive Areas. However, Casey reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request, or to refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that in Casey’s sole discretion are objectionable or in violation of these terms and conditions. Casey reserves the right to terminate your access to the Interactive Areas upon breach of these terms and conditions.
Limitation of Liability